The hot water dispenser is one of those luxuries that makes you wonder how you ever lived without it. Get the hot water you need when you want it and as much or as little as you want. Capable of providing hot water at 190° F, or as cool drinking water, this device is fast becoming a mainstay in today’s modern kitchens, high scale restaurants and hotels. Supplied by a small electric water heater installed under the sink, its small tank (2 to 3 gallons) holds enough hot water to be transported through a separte faucet that is much hotter than the main faucet.
Mounted beside your regular tap, hot water dispensers are a convenient, time-saving cooking tool you can use throughout the day.
1. Convenience: for the chef in your home, restaurant or hotel, the hot water dispenser is the epitome of convenience.
2. More Free Time: it makes it possible to make soups, sauces and drinks instantly, allowing you more time for other things.
3. No More Boiling: getting hot water this quickly and safely, straight from the tap, eliminates boiling.
4. Efficient and Cost Effective: getting hot water when you need it will reduce your water bill as well as the amount of time you have to spend on other tasks.
The Series HC1100 is our finest line of instant hot water dispensers. With a 2 to 3 gallan capacity Stainless Steel Tank, the 1100 series provides filtered near-boiling 200°F water and cool drinking water all in one system. The contemporary design, in an array of beautiful designer finishes, will add elegance to any kitchen. With hot water at your fingertips, the 1100 series is a popular choice for making gravy, melting chocolate or quickly preparing pasta. It can even remove candle wax from holders and quickly clean dirty pots and pans.
Just think about how often you need to use hot water. Once you do, you’ll realize just how much you would use an instant hot water dispenser. It’s truly unrivaled in the kitchen when it comes to the number of tasks that are easily and quickly performed. And that’s exactly why millions of people have installed them.
Hot water dispensers are the right tool for a wide range of kitchen tasks:
- Perfect for freshly brewed tea and coffee
- Makes instant soup
- Deep Clean Vegetables
- Idea for pasta al dente and making rice
- Can loosen jars easily
- Sterilize everything from formula bottles to canning jars.
- Can peel tomatoes
- Thaw frozen vegetables
- Makes hot cereals
- Boils eggs quickly
- Both Hot and Cool – Dispenses near-boiling 200°F and cool drinking water.
- Graceful high-arching spout swivels for greater convenience and stylish integrated levers provide a dramatic look.
- The hot lever automatically shuts off while the filtered cool lever remains on for easy use.
- Durable all brass faucet construction.
- 5-Year We Come To You™ In-Home Service Warranty.
- NSF certified.
- For use with InSinkErator’s Stainless Steel Tank and F-201 Filtration System (tank not included).
- Available in 7 designer finishes: satin nickel, white, glossy black, french gold, mocha bronze, biscuit and almond.
Hot Valve: Instant, self-closing
Cold Valve: Manual return
Shipping Weight: Approximately 9.75 lbs.
Required Hole Diameter: 1 1/2″ – 1 3/8″